Giving Greens : nutrient-rich plant power
With a busy life, it is sometimes difficult to give your body the nutrition it needs. Giving Greens from the Slenderiiz range developed by ARIIX is here to make it easier…
1.134 kilograms of vegetables in every serving
A single scoop of Giving Greens includes spinach, alfalfa and chlorella, plus broccoli, carrot, tomato, beetroot, spinach, cucumber, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, celery, kale, asparagus, green pepper, cauliflower and parsley for optimal nutrition and only 20 calories per scoop.
Try eating it all in one day!
With a blend of digestive enzymes, superfruits, sprouted seeds and a vegetable blend, Giving Greens helps maintain the health of your digestive system, gut, heart, bones and brain like no other product on the market.
This superb food includes sprouted seeds and a blend of enzyme-rich superfruits that provide your body with essential nutrients to boost immunity, aid digestion and help protect cells from oxidative stress and normal collagen formation for normal blood vessel function.
A basket full of vegetables
With Giving Greens from ARIIX, allow you and your loved ones to incorporate the vegetables you need into your daily routine.
The fibre in Giving Greens is very important for your diet and helps you to have an excellent regular bowel movement.
You no longer have to worry about whether your nutrition is sufficient. Two scoops per day contain the equivalent of five servings of vegetables.
Superfruits, namely goji berries, blueberries and acerola, combined with cinnamon and a hint of stevia and xylitol, give a naturally sweet flavour while giving you a nutritional boost.
Even kids love it!!!
Giving Greens the partner for weight loss?
With only 20 calories per dose, it is the ideal companion for your weight management. A healthy shake to help you get the nutrients your body needs.
Main benefits of Giving Greens ?
- Collagen formation: Helps with the proper functioning of blood vessels through normal collagen formation.
- Cellular protection: Helps protect your cells from oxidative stress.
- Immune support: Boosts and supports the immune system, crucial for fighting diseases.
- Radiant skin: Promotes healthy skin through collagen formation.
- Smooth digestion: Supports healthy digestion due to its fiber content.
- Low-calorie: With only 20 calories, it’s the perfect serving!
- Low glycemic index: Ideal for maintaining stable blood sugar levels.
- 100% Natural: Gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, non-GMO, and vegan.
- Naturally pure: No artificial flavors or colors for a healthy intake.
Advice on using Giving Greens :
Depending on your current vegetable and fruit intake, and if you are new to green drinks, consider starting with 1 scoop and increasing to 2 scoops over a few days with 240 ml of water.
Take it at any time of the day.
Giving Greens can be enjoyed hot or cold as long as the temperature does not exceed 45°C.
For a creamier shake and extra protein, mix with PureNourish.
Suitable for children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before taking any new dietary supplement.
- Consult your doctor if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Giving Greens.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from light.