Escape : A soothing blend
Long prized for its therapeutic properties, the precious frankincense in ESCAPE PRIIME oil combines with fragrant helichrysum, soothing Roman chamomile and invigorating peppermint to relieve tension, reduce stress and improve your mood.
Information about Escape essential oil
Quantity : 10ml
Many ancient cultures have learned the value of Frankincense and Patchouli in focusing and promoting deeper states of meditation that lift the spirit.
Refreshing and soothing.
An invigorating sensation follows each drop of Escape as it is applied to the temples and neck, while pure essences from the mint family penetrate the skin to cool tension points and relieve headaches.
Helichrysum extract is known in its native Madagascar as the ‘oil that heals’, and is widely used to temporarily relieve headaches and calm tension. The natural compounds in eucalyptus and cardamom are also thought to support these functions.
Advice for use :
- Topical use : Apply Escape directly to the temples, forehead and base of the neck to melt away tension and relieve headaches.
- Compress : Mix a few drops of Escape with cold water to create a cool compress and apply to the forehead, temples, closed eyes and back of the neck. Rewet and reapply as the cloth warms or dries.
- Diffusion : Escape can be diffused throughout the house or in sleeping areas to lift the spirits.
- Children and sensitive skin : Mix one drop of Escape with five drops of Priime fractionated coconut oil, or as directed by the essential oil, before applying to the skin.
- Clothes dryer : Place a few drops of Escape on a cloth and put it in the dryer to infuse clothes, sheets and towels with this calming fragrance.
What are the ingredients of Escape?