Omega-Q: Your ally against everyday stress and challenges
In the face of today’s fast-paced life, with lurking stress, rushed meals, and the polluted air we breathe, our health often seems to be compromised. Thankfully, there’s Omega-Q. Crafted from rigorously studied ingredients chosen for their benefits, Omega-Q is more than just a supplement. It’s your shield against those bad habits that, let’s admit it, sometimes creep into our daily lives.
It’s well-known that our modern diet doesn’t always provide us with the dose of omega-3 fatty acids our heart so desperately needs. And between us, who really has the time to keep track? The magic of Omega-Q is that it offers, in just one serving, much more than the daily minimum dose of EPA and DHA. A simple step for a heart that’s fluttering with vitality, without a second thought. Embrace Omega-Q and simply make your well-being a priority.
What are the key ingredients?
- CoQ10: A key substance that the body needs to function. As CoQ10 levels naturally decrease with age, it’s crucial to supplement your diet with additional CoQ10 to maintain healthy and optimal levels.
- Omega fatty acids: Given that omega-3 fatty acids cannot be retained in the body, it’s also important to regularly supplement your diet with omega-3. Both CoQ10 fatty acids and Omega-3 are essential for your body. When you combine OMEGA-Q with ARIIX’s Optimals, you provide all the essential nutrients needed for your overall health. OPTIMAL-M & OPTIMAL-V offer essential support in B vitamins and minerals. OMEGA-Q contains both essential omega-3 fatty acids and CoQ10, which are also vital for optimal health.
- Tahitian Noni: With more than a hundred studies conducted over two decades, Tahitian Noni remarkably enhances Omega-Q, bringing with it over 275 phytonutrients.
How to take omega-q ?
Consistency is key. Take 2 capsules of Omega-Q daily, preferably with meals.
- Consult your doctor before taking a new food supplement if you have allergies.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before taking a new food supplement.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light.